Day 27: A visit to Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace

Westminster Abbey 

Today we went to Westminster Abbey, wow!
 What an amazing display of Medieval art and architecture at its best.

Boy, this picture brings memories of one of Harry Potter's movies and scenes of characters playing Quittich... not sure if this may be one of the inspirational settings. Have to research about this one. 

It was really crowded, I am starting to feel awckard going to public places. Once inside, we were not allowed to take pictures. We found a neat pub and had the time to enjoy a pint of Amstel.


Buckingham Palace:

 Is getting warmer and I am getting really tired of walking and being on my feet, ready to go back to my dorm for a nap and looking forward to a hearty nutritious meal at Bill's, of course, they have been feeding me for the entire month.

Comments